Loki's Home!
Ah the little fellow is home now. We brought him home this past Saturday and he has added so much positive energy to us. I forget how much fun a little kitten can be. He already has the run of the house and the other cats are getting used to him. The first few days there was a lot of hissing and growling, but that's expected. I told Darren to give it a week and things should be back to normal.
I brought him to the vet today for an exam and to get a stool sample tested. There were two litters together in the same room at the breeders and the other mother tested positive for round worm and giardia. The breeders were upset by this since their house had been worm free and they offered to pay for the test. I'll get the results back tomorrow and we'll see if he needs any additional meds. Joy. Other than that, he's very healthy. Though he wasn't happy about getting his rabies vaccination. It took three of us to hold him still for it. Poor little guy.
I brought him to the vet today for an exam and to get a stool sample tested. There were two litters together in the same room at the breeders and the other mother tested positive for round worm and giardia. The breeders were upset by this since their house had been worm free and they offered to pay for the test. I'll get the results back tomorrow and we'll see if he needs any additional meds. Joy. Other than that, he's very healthy. Though he wasn't happy about getting his rabies vaccination. It took three of us to hold him still for it. Poor little guy.
Comments