That time of year

Hmm. I'm tired, cold, and sick. It must be the end of Februrary. We really haven't had a hard winter this year. Even with that big storm we had, temperatures were mild. However, I think everybody is eager for spring. I know I am.

It's rather chilly outside today and the wind is thrashing, which means that my apartment is an icebox. That comes from really poor designing as I think this place has no insulation whatsoever. Sitting near the window, I can feel every draft coming in and the wall underneath it is very cold to the touch. So I'm sitting here wrapped up in a blanket wishing I had a cup of hot drinking chocoate, a warm fireplace, and a very comfy chair.

All I can say is that I'm really glad I'm going to visit my parents down in Florida soon. They're complaining it's cold at 70 degrees!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Ayla

Long Week