It is worth it
Sometimes I wonder about whether or not all the work that I do for my classes is worth it, especially after the incident that led to the last post.
I just had a student come in to see me. She had me three years ago in a current events class. While I couldn't remember her name, I remembered the face (names are not my thing). We started talking and she told me that she watches the news more now and has a better understanding of world events. She also told me that my class was one of her favorites here at this college. "Go Professor Cat!"
Is it all worth it? Hell ya.
I just had a student come in to see me. She had me three years ago in a current events class. While I couldn't remember her name, I remembered the face (names are not my thing). We started talking and she told me that she watches the news more now and has a better understanding of world events. She also told me that my class was one of her favorites here at this college. "Go Professor Cat!"
Is it all worth it? Hell ya.
Comments