In Memory: Bear's Grandma
We got some very sad news today. Bear's grandma passed away this afternoon. We knew it was going to happen since her health had been deteriorating since the stroke. I just wish that the stroke had taken her so she wouldn't have had to suffer.
She was a really good woman. A stubborn, little Italian woman whose presence would fill up a room. I had lost the last of my grandparents many years ago and she became a surrogate grandmother to me. She gave me some gave me some of the greatest gifts over the years, most importantly her love. I always enjoyed it when she had come up from Florida to visit and she would tell me her stories about her past and her family. I just wish I had taken the time to write down all of them to remember what life was like for her.
Grandma. I will always love you and I will miss you. Rest in peace.
She was a really good woman. A stubborn, little Italian woman whose presence would fill up a room. I had lost the last of my grandparents many years ago and she became a surrogate grandmother to me. She gave me some gave me some of the greatest gifts over the years, most importantly her love. I always enjoyed it when she had come up from Florida to visit and she would tell me her stories about her past and her family. I just wish I had taken the time to write down all of them to remember what life was like for her.
Grandma. I will always love you and I will miss you. Rest in peace.
Comments