Merry Christmas

I know I'm a day late in wishing a happy holiday to everybody but this year has been a bit depressing.

Here's a little Christmas meme I found and I'm sharing with all of you. I'll tag whoever wants to do it:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both :)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Depends on how tired Santa is *wink*

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white but this year Darren wanted colored so we have colored.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. As if my husband doens't have enough excuses. LOL

5. When do you put your decorations up? Anywhere between the day after Thanksgiving to a few days before.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My nanny's homemade manacotti.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Hearing all the gossip around the table at Christmas dinner. You'd be amazed at what people reveal after having a few spiked egg nogs. LOL

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? One gift only.

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? No cookies. The cats would eat them.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Adore it!

12. Can you ice skate? Yes...just not gracefully. :)

13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? Anything that wasn't socks or underwear. LOL

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Wearing my Santa hat while giving out gifts.

17. What tops your tree? A star

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Dreaming of a White Christmas

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yummy!

Comments

adria said…
I just did your Christmas meme on my blog. I am a new visitor her - Hello.

Happy holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Ayla

Long Week