Tagged...
...by Ramona over on Kross-Eyed Kitty. I figured it looked fun so here goes...
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
- Adjunct Professor
- Production Coordinator
- Professional Tutor
- Department Manager of a bookstore
Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
- Breakfast Club (my poor husband LOL)
- Any of the Harry Potter movies
- The Longest Day
- Willa Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Four Places I've Lived:
- New Paltz, NY
- Binghamton, NY
- Lodi, NJ
- Bloomingdale, NJ
Four TV Shows I like to Watch:
- CSI: New York
- Crossing Jordan
- Law & Order: SVU
- Survivor (pathetic, I know)
Four Places I've been on Vacation:
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, ON
- Chatham, MA
- Naples, FL
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
- GU Comics (a gaming comic)
- Jigzone (an online puzzle site)
- CBC Sports - Hockey
- Call of Fate (my guild's website)
Four of my Favorite Foods:
- Anything chocolate
- Ice cream
- Lobster
- Cheese
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
- Toronto - Watching my Leafs
- Florida - It's getting too cold here
- Providence - Visiting my brother
- Any where in the Carribean
Four People I feel sorry for because they're getting tagged:
Any one who wants to participate!
Comments
I'm going to take my time and look around a bit now.
My husband is an avid Leaf's fan, and by no choice, I guess I am now too. Or, at least I know what's going on! (They are having a bit of a sucky year though...hubby thinks it Pat Q's last year.)
Who knows though, maybe they'll pick up their socks now that the Olympics are over.
I see on your profile you live in Northern New Jersey. I was born in Neptune City NJ and grew up in Manasquan, living in Long Branch the last 3 years before I moved Sylvia (an Asbury Park native grey tabby)and I to Maine in August 2002. We get homesick and hungry for Jersey talk! Which part are you from? (My mom's twin sister and family have been in Budd Lake the last 20 years and my mom and her siblings grew up in Whippany in the late 40's through the early 60's)Karen.
Poor Starving Artist
Poor Starving Writer
Poor Starving Comedian
Computer Nerd
Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
Lost In Translation
Galaxy Quest
Spy Game
The Blues Brothers
Four Places I've Lived:
Kansas
Kansas
Kansas
Oklahoma
(Lousiana in college doesn't count)
Four TV Shows I like to Watch:
Law & Order: SVU
Scrubs
Homicide: Life On The Streets
Animal Planet (the whole channel)
I used to watch:
Star Trek
Star Gate
Firefly (Serenity)
Hercules (that show was funny)
Four Places I've been on Vacation:
Tlalnepantla, Mexico
Seattle, Washginton
Alfriston, England
Savannah, Georgia
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Shockwave Daily Jigsaw
My websites to update them
My email sites
Career Builder
Four of my Favorite Foods:
Dark CHOCOLATE
(I even eat it raw)
Tahini
Almonds
Black Cherries
Mint tea (oh... that's five)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
South Coast of England
Bouzouls, France
Paris, France
Israel
Four People I feel sorry for because they're getting tagged:
I dunno but that was fun...
bye bye.