...who don't know how to drive in the snow. I lived in western NY for a number of years, where the towns up there don't plow unless there's a minimum of four inches. Having a car that could be picked up by four people easily, it is understandable that I quickly learned how to drive in the snow. To me, unless they are predicting a minimum of six inches, I'll go out without any problems. That was until I moved to New Jersey. For some reason, people in New Jersey can't drive in the snow. You get two types of drivers. The first are those who really freak out when the first flake drops and drive 10 mph. Yes, you should slow down in the snow. Common sense dictates that. However, you should not go so slow that people behind you get frustrated and take the risky move of passing you. That causes accidents. The other ones are the crazies in the fancy SUVs who think they are invincible and drive 10 mph over the speed limit. They don't seem to realize that four-whe...
Comments