Frosty Goodness
This morning we had our first hard freeze. I know most people don't enjoy the cold weather, but I thrive on it. It felt so refreshing to go outside and breathe in that clean, cold air. Of course, scraping the frost off of my car at 6am sucked but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.
The weather forecasters said there is a chance of rain/snow this weekend in the NYC area. This means I'll be getting snow out where I live. Good timing too as the ski resort plans on opening up December 8th. They need a good winter after the last too. I don't ski but the sounds of the snowmakers actually helps me sleep at night. Plus it's just really cool seeing tons of snow being blown around on top of the mountain. Then again, I also love snow. I love it even more that we bought an SUV so getting over the mountain will be a little easier this year.
OK...back to grading...
The weather forecasters said there is a chance of rain/snow this weekend in the NYC area. This means I'll be getting snow out where I live. Good timing too as the ski resort plans on opening up December 8th. They need a good winter after the last too. I don't ski but the sounds of the snowmakers actually helps me sleep at night. Plus it's just really cool seeing tons of snow being blown around on top of the mountain. Then again, I also love snow. I love it even more that we bought an SUV so getting over the mountain will be a little easier this year.
OK...back to grading...
Comments