An Update

Sorry I haven't really updated anything. I've been busy trying to get ready for the start of the semester on the 22nd. My surgery is scheduled for the 11th so I'm trying to get at least the first month's worth of lesson's prepped. I figure I'm not going to be much good for the first few weeks after the surgery so I need to get it done now.

I am not looking forward to being on crutches for six weeks. Ugh. At least the pain should get better over time so it'll be worth it. I just hate crutches.

Also, I've been busy with a new kitty blog. After Ayla passed, I didn't have it in me to do a new one. However, I miss the whole cat blogging community and I figured the best cat for a new blog would be Monkee. So please stop over at Monkee's blog, Monkee Tales.

And speaking of kitties, it's really hard to work when I have a Phoebe curled up in my lap. Just too distracting, and calming, to be productive. :)

Comments

Oh... great... I know I hate being 8 months pregnant in the snow and ice. I would hate to be on crutches just as much!

I remember falling UP the stairs when I was pregnant with Emperor and I was 8 months along and had to be on crutches. That was ABSOLUTE HELL except for the fact that it was thankfully summer!!

Going to post pics of the crutches and how you lug stuff to and from the grocery store??
Glad to hear you are going to be able to have the surgery while on your break, and I hope the pain starts to lessen as the bone starts to heal back in place.
Best of wishes for not falling while on crutches while walking across the ice and snow.

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Ayla

Long Week